Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The ladies at the Gas station if you have any pictures to share please send to argentiniancheeks@gmail.com


The Gas station attendants at work, getting gas here is fun in Argentina.

 THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.


 the

i have yellow underwear on today and now knows.

Can you see my underwear?





I put the correct underwear on today ,yeah me!




I am upset, you didnt tell me I could wear blue and orange shoes

what should i eat today

I think you looking at my ass

Are you looking at my ass?

I have to Pee

 Do you think he is look at my ass?
 


THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment